A great selection of beers, wines and spirits
Our Cask Marque accredited real ale selections, for which we have been awarded full marks, are rotated regularly and feature guest ales all of the time. Our pipes are cleaned after every barrel of real ale to ensure that you receive the perfect pint every time. Alternatively you might just want to join us for a cappuccino, fruit juice or pot of tea.
Our three house ales include:
- Adnams Broadside – a premium red amber ale with a rich, full smooth flavour and a fruit cake and almond nose
- Theakston Best – the quintessential English mid strength ale – a perfect balance of malt and subtle hops
- Caledonian Deuchars IPA – a golden straw colour with a lemon, grapefruit nose and a crisp, refreshing citrus taste
Every month (sometimes weekly) we offer guest ales such as:
- Navigation Pints of Peace – Porter
- Moles Rucking Mole – Brown ale
- Wychwood Pile Driver – classic English ale
- Butcombe – Red ale
But the Grouse & Ale doesn’t rest on it’s ales.
Our wine list is extensive enough to ensure that we always have the right grape to compliment your food. With over 45 wines to choose from, many by the glass, our bar team can help you select the perfect accompaniment.
Click here to download our winelist.